Even if your charges were dismissed, you may have an arrest record which you may want to expunge.
Clearing of certain juvenile and adult criminal arrest and conviction records.
The Expungement process:
To begin the process, you will be asked to:
1. Schedule a free consultation with one of our knowledgeable attorneys.
2. Bring any documentation that you may have regarding any and all arrests. If you don’t have any, that’s ok. We can obtain the information.
At the first consultation:
1. Your prior arrest(s) will be discussed and your eligibility for an expungement will be determined.
2. Appointments for follow-up process (e.g. fingerprinting, affidavits, etc.) will be made, if necessary.
The Next Step:
1. Once you retain our services, any necessary records will be obtained based on information provided in your criminal history.
2. A Petition will be prepared for your signature.
3. Your Petition for Expungement, Order for Hearing, and Order for Expungement and the filing fee of $52.50 will be submitted to the Superior Court for filing. Once the Hearing date is received, all necessary parties will be notified. A copy will be forwarded to you.
4. Ordinarily, you will not be required to appear at the hearing date. A copy of the Order for Expungement will be forwarded to you upon receipt. The Order will also be forwarded to the top employment background-check companies to have any records they may be removed.